(Media release from the Rome-Floyd Chamber):
The Rome Floyd Chamber announces a rescheduled date for the 2022 Business EXPO along with sharing upcoming events and news from the Chamber.
- The Rome Floyd Chamber has rescheduled the 2022 Business EXPO to November 3rd. While the Chamber is disappointed that the EXPO will not be held on January 13th, the safety and well-being of our attendees and vendors are our top priority. There are 15 booths that remain available for the November EXPO. Please contact Thomas Kislat (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in participating.
- Nominations for Small Business of the Year, Large Business of the Year, Nonprofit of the Year and Exceptional 7 Young Professional awards will begin January 10th. Nomination forms will be available at romega.com.
- Want to become more involved in the Chamber? Get to know new businesses and more?
Become an Ambassador. Contact Thomas Kislat (email@example.com) to learn more.
- The Chamber also welcomes our 2022 Board of Directors:
- 2022 Chair Kenna Stock – Harbin Clinic
- 2022 Chair-Elect, JJ Johnson – Smoothie King
- Lee Carter – Brinson Askew, Berry, Seigler, Richardson & Davis, LLP
- John Cothran – Brugg Lifting North America, LLC
- Jenna Guzman – International Paper
- Andy Harris – Coosa Valley Credit Union
- Dr. Heath Hooper – Shorter University
- Dr. Marc Hunsaker – Berry College
- Seth Ingram – Georgia Highlands College / Rome International Film Festival
- Stephanie Jones – AdventHealth Redmond
- David Lance – Greater Community Bank
- Tommy Manning – Atrium Health Floyd
- Ben McElrath – Marglen Industries, Inc.
- Evie McNiece – Accounting Solutions Plus
- Alli Mitchell – United Way
- Parrish Owens – Summit Hill Foods
- Dr. Heidi Popham – Georgia Northwestern Technical College
- Alma Roman – Farmers Insurance – Alma Roman Agency
- Bill Temple – Toles, Temple & Wright Inc.
- Eric Waters – Floyd County Schools College & Career Academy
- Cassandra Wheeler – Georgia Power
- Dr. Dawn Williams – Rome City Schools
- Confluence is scheduled for March 24th at the Historic DeSoto Theatre. More information to come.
- Annual Meeting date to be announced soon.
Please visit www.romega.com to see a full list of upcoming events.